Who amongst Ladies never Wished

Actually, the sleeper is not numbered amongst the awake, she who thinks he stand should take heed lest she fall...I

wish my late kid sister lived till this day, she would be a lady.
To be a person is a greater deal than being a history in the memory of men, that she was here and gone to the land of no return till time and time again when I shall see her again.
I wish I can reach out to you as much as I feel for you.
You are the beneficiary of all the good you wish yourself, definitely  your achievements are assured accomplishment before humanity.
If we knew how living life here would truly be…
...we would;
Wish we chose our sexes,
Wish we chose our parents,
Wish we chose our homes,
Agree with me that those three above makes a person whom still strives. And not them that exist not nor like Divine.
If the Ladies ever wished at a time that;
You are not the one for me,
You are the one for me,
If you are in the right track and realize it to God be the glory.


No comments:

Featured post

Fantastic Design

 Cool Taste of Architecture